Who am I?


Hey, I am Christian Bonson. I am taking BA 223, principles of marketing, because I am a business major that has some self-interest in social media and internet marketing. I have an interest in a variate of activities; I love football, music and video games and try to keep up with all of them the best that I can.

Though I no longer play football I plan to go to tryouts; once I transfer to Oregon State University. I have played football since I was a toddler and with an organization since the 5th grade, until my senior year of high school. I have played every position on the field, except for kicker and quarterback. My freshman year of I started as an offensive and defensive lineman and senior year I ended as a linebacker. I can't wait until I suit up for a game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Forbes' Article Involving Localized Digital Marketing

What is Google doing?!

Walmart's Twitter Success